Fun Toys

Thursday, March 26, 2009

WORLD OF WARCRAFT MISS MY WARLOCK ANY NICE GMs out there that can help me?

I was sharing my account with a family member and one day he got mad at me and deleted all my characters! so i asked a GM to restore them and he did. A couple of days later my Warlock lv 80 was deleted by my family member again! so since i deleted all his characters and changed the password so i am now the only one in charge of that account ( I am the only one paying for the accout)





now when i ask a GM to restore my Warlock they say no cause i had characters restored and i deleted to many characters from my account!





all i want is my gnome warlock back so i can go on with my WoW gaming is there any understanding GMs or someone can help me get my Warlock back???





his name is Gazmor from Blackwater Raiders server gnome warlock





ty all please no hate answers



Trust me man warcraft is not worth it


it costs a ton of money and to many ppl play and dont even realize how stupid it looks


not tryin to hate bro but i would just stop playin




You're probably better off without your warlock since you won't be on wow. The game is way too addicting and is a huge time waster. Blizzard should required to put a warning, about its destructive potential, right on the box (kind of ike cigaratte manufacturers have to do).




You should have changed your password the first time it happened. They gave you one chance, IMO it's lucky they did, I know people who go emo and delete their characters and pretend someone else did it when they regret it. It's your fault for being such an idiot. Tough luck.




It's actually against the terms of service to let someone else play your account so I'm going to say no. Consider yourself lucky to get the first restore.




sadly GM's can really only restore an account Once. i don't know anyone that has got their toons back more than once. But since you "destroyed" another account, their probablly a bit less likely to retsore yours.




from yourfaceisyourmom!














H E L L N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment