Fun Toys

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A bunch of Disney plush Stitch toys? What do I do with it?!?

My ex-boyfriend bought me a bunch for my 20th birthday. I don't know what would be the best thing to do with them? Should I sell them or is it not worth the effort and I should just donate them?



I am not sure they would sell very well on eBay because of the mid-high cost of shipping for a stuffed animal due to the size and required box size.





I would suggest donating them to a children's/women's shelter or just to any organization that collects items for children. It would be a lovely thing to do with them that can make you feel good.




You can sell, but wouldn't it be nice t donate them? That's what I would do. I used to volunteer in a hospital, and I'd always carry a Beanie Baby with me, in case I came upon a child. They were BB's our kids no longer wanted, and they sure brought a lot of joy to those children in the hospital.




do you have a little cousin or sibbling if so give it to them if they dont want them i say bulliten board or accution or just toss them in the trash




Sell on Ebay




have a garage sale and if it doesn't work donate them it would do good for the poor

No comments:

Post a Comment