Fun Toys

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why do I get so much discharge?

Hey I'm 15 and got my first period last august when I was 14 1/2 and just recently I've started getting LOADS of discharge. I've had a bit of discharge ever since I was about 11 but It's started getting really heavy and I don't know why... My pants are full of it after about 4 hours. Could it just be that my period is coming soon? It was due on thursday 19th but never came.... But I didn't think it would because I only got my 2nd period 6 months after the first one and then the 3rd one was 9 days late so the next one is either going to be late as well or I might miss it completely. I just hate having all this discharge sitting in my pants all wet and it feels horrible and I don't want to change them every few hours because even though I have LOADS of pants I'll run out. And I don't want to have to buy pantiliners all the time because I don't really like them.... they make me all sweaty down there (sorry about all the gory details) and it's bad enough having that on my period... I don't want it every day. Does anyone know why I get so much???



That's completely normal, when i started my periods they were heavy and never hurt; i had lots of discharge too. It is perfectly healthy, as long as it isn't itchy or anything.


You don't need to throw away your pants after you get discharge in them, it washes out really easily.


Soon, probably in a few months, maybe a year, it dies down when your cycle gets more regular. You have only had your period for a while, so you need to give it a chance to settle down. If it's really bugging you, go to your doctor, they probably will have a solution!


( It's nothing to do with weight, 7 stone 3 is about what i weigh and i don't get loads of discharge anymore)


Also, think yourself lucky that you don't get pains, they will probably come eventually!




What the person above me says about a yeast infection could be true, but it is not cause by being dirty in that area! It is just caused by a small imbalance of things that are usually there anyway.





I would go and see your GP, even if it's not serious it's obviously getting in the way of your life and it would be great to have rid of it :)





Good luck :)




sounds like you need to see a doctor hun cus ure periods are really irregular and your discharge sounds a bit too much. the discharge should be clear and dry yellow. this is the acid in the vagina that naturally cleans itself but you must alsso clean yourself reguarly. yoyu may have an infection down there.




this is serious dnt wait...get it chkd by a doc...pbly some infection or harmonal imbalance




see a doctor, it could be a yeast infection , it comes from not looking after yourself and being clean down there




I get that too. I just wear a pantiliner though.

No comments:

Post a Comment