Fun Toys

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whats the worst beat you

in the little game of online Poker that you can recall. And what site do you use most?



Worst personal for me was I was in middle position with JT, flop comes J-J-T, turn card is a Q and the river is an A. After thinning out the field and it ended up being heads up, my opponent turns over A-A. Lost a few bucks on that hand. Luckily it was a $2 - $4 limit game. The pot was pretty big because everyone limped in, including the guy who had pocket aces. They say someone who hits a 1 or 2 outer is considered a bad beat, so I think my story would qualify!




All in preflop? then you were only a slight favorite to win the hand. Hardly a bad beat.





All in after the flop? Then it's truly horrible.




The only poker I play is me inside of her. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA




"full tilt poker.net"...every other hand is a straight...theres no way in real life that would ever happen




You haven't seen a beating like that since.....our Fantasy league starts. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment