Fun Toys

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you have to have a LAN box to connect two 360

I've just always wondered this, I'm pretty gfood with computers and whatnot, but never really understoof how LAN works besides it's 2 things connected directly together.


So, let's just say that I were to want to play a system-link game. Could I just connect the two 360's together with just a ethernet chord? Or do the 360's have to both be connected to a LAN box?


OR could I just connect both of them to my router and play like that?


Just wondering, thanks for all the info.



Not at all. For best connectivity, just get a long enough cable and connect the two xbox's together through their ethernet ports and make sure you have two different TV's to hook each xbox to. The only challenging part is getting two TV's and a long enough cable. Other than that, things should run smoothly while playing a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment