Fun Toys

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I had to move my xbox from one tv to another?

i cant get it to work the actual tv only has a cable hookup then there's the dvd player and the dvr they both have the right hookups but i cant get the system on. i've tried pushing input after it was hooked u and i get either the cable back or a fuzzy screen and i can still hear the tv. i don't know if this is enough for anyone to help me but it's driving me nuts so if anyone can i'd really appreciate it..



Hi not to sure about this ,i have my xbox plugged into the HDMI/DVIN


and it works perfect,


I hope this helps you out.




Look on the input cord from the xbox and see if it is set to HD or TV. One of your TVs might have been HD and the other one isn't.





That's all I got.




is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment