Fun Toys

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Will this play WOW well??? Need computer advice...?

Here's what it has and supposedly I'm going to get a great deal...about $900





AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad-Core Processor


8GB Memory (system)


750GB Hard Drive


DVD Burner


NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS with 512 dedicated momory





I appreciate all the help in advance...it has other features, but I care about WOW! :)



Running at 1650x1050 with every single detail slider turned up to max I'd be amazed if you ever dropped below 60fps. I'm running it on an Intel Q6600 w/4gb of memory and an ATI 512meg HD3870 card, and even when I'm running movies or word on my desktop while I'm playing there is never a hitch. Since you're computer is a bit more powerful than mine is, you won't have any problems whatsoever.




Yes, it is a decent computer to play wow




lol with ease

No comments:

Post a Comment