Fun Toys

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bleeding on Implanon...?

I went on the implant (implanon) in October, I bled for a few weeks at the beginning and was told to take the pill for a while, so I took it for a month and then haven't had a period til now.





I've had weird period like cramps like after orgasms and other times too, then that went and a few days later I had period like cramps and now I'm on a period...





What could this be?



Iv been on implanon for nearly 2years now i get cramps a lot and i will go a couple months without bleeding and then bleed for a month continuosly, this is a real problem for me hence why i am having it took out tomorro woohoo! It does worry me that they put u on the pill at same time surely thats not good? Just go talk to doctors bout your cramps etc lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment