Fun Toys

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anyone else having problems with webkinz?

My daughter has been unable to get on webkinz since last night when it closed down for maintenance. We have cleared the cache, deleted cookies and all. She can get to the log in page but a message says "I'm sorry but something is wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later" I has been this way all day. Sometimes it will let her log in on the customer service page, but not this time. I don't know what else to try to make it work. She has not cheated on it at all and I know some of her other friends that have webkinz pets have been able to get on. Anyone have any idea what I can try so she can log on? If more info is needed I will add it.



my webkinz is working, but my sisters isn't. my friend ciera's is working also, but my friend lisa's account isn't. i think sometimes webkinz has maintenance on some accounts and once they are finished with them they will start on the others. webkinz has a lot of glitches, and maybe webkinz is doing only the accounts that have a lot of glitches, and hers is one of them. don't worry, because it is not just your daughter's. it's a lot of people. i hope i helped! :D -ary beth?/div>




Wait a few days. It doesn't sound like a problem with your daughter's account, it sounds like a problem on the website's end.





If you still can't get on after maybe two days, try contacting the customer service department. Click customer service on the main page, then scroll down to "suggestions". Then click "other question not listed", and fill in the form.




My account has been doing the same exact thing and I have contacted webkinz and I have been doing everything i can. Its been going on for 3 days for me and if I know how to solve it I will tell you and everyone else with the problem and if you know how to solve it please contact me at filkink@yahoo.com. Thanks




You mean apart from too many questions on Yahoo Answers involving them?

No comments:

Post a Comment