Fun Toys

Sunday, March 22, 2009

How soon after your

OKAY i am going on vacation at the end of the week and i want my period ASAP ! but it is just NOT coming





but i weighed myself before and i weighed like 3 lbs over what i normally am and this is a normal sign of my period as well as increased discharge





but any idea how soon?


this is like the one time i actually WANT my period. HA





actually, not ha. this is not a laughing matter. AHHHHHH



It's good that you know your period will be coming soon due to the small weight gain. I don't have an idea of how soon after that, but I know stress may prolong the coming of your period. Also, working out usually shortens my periods and makes them lighter!




A sign of discharge usually means you will be getting your period very soon (within the weeks) but there's nothing you can do to speed it up


Did you write down the date of your last period? It will usually happen 28 days after that date.




I would say about a week, thats usually what mine's like. But it all depends on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment