Fun Toys

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Does anyone know if TY Beanie Babies are still worth any money?

I have probably upwards of 200 beanie babies, somewhere. I remember once I sold the red bull, "Tabasco" for $75.00. At 11 years old, not too shabby. I understand this was 11 or 12 years ago and they're not popular anymore, but can they be sold for maybe the same price I bought them? Can they be sold on e-bay and are they a popular item to purchase? Any answers at all, please. I'm gonna hate to see them go, but I'd love to sell them just to do something with them and see them again.





Also, I have a lot of the bears, like Valentino, Clubby, Princess Diana, Jerry Garcia, Erin, etc....



I think you will gain a lot of profit. Beanie Babies are still in demand.




you sold it for $75? good for you. the other guy was hoping to sell if for $85.....then one day......everyone realised it was worth $1.oo and nobody bought any more

No comments:

Post a Comment