Fun Toys

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Any one have ideas for bear names?

if you ever had a childhood stuffed bear what did you name it.


&


if you didnt have a stuffed bear what would you name it now???



umm idk..maybe teddy or depends on wat color he is..if its brown then maybe chocolate..if hes white then maybe snowy..or if hes black then maybe grizzly..




1 was NEK (the name of my summer camp[New England Keswick] and that was what his shirt said[NEK]) and 1 was Butterscotch, because he was the color, and smell of Butterscotch, lol.





(lol the spell checker suggested "Jessica" as the replacement word for "Keswick")




i would probably name it something like, buddy, buster, bubby, B, pete, bud, rocky, ty, mini, or something cute like that




I used to name my bear when I was four Mr Furry Bear. If I didn't have a bear when I was younger I would probably name it Furtastic.




SMOKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment