Fun Toys

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What steps should I take in order to start making my own toys?

I want to make my own toys and sell them what would be the steps in order for this to become a reality



in order to make toys your need up to 14 US Patents (ranging from $1,000 to $2,500 EACH), manufactures license, and a permit. once you have aquired those begin to make your toys. after that contact a vendor and a quality controll inspector to overlook your work/progress. it should take off after that.





good luck! :)




Start making the toys and contact some local small business retailers/gift/craft shops and ask if they would allow you to sell your merchandise on concession.


You would offer them a small percentage for handling the sale.


Good luck.




I would start making custom action figures first.





Then when you get good, do what the above answer says

No comments:

Post a Comment