Fun Toys

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I just bought a Bionicle LEGO set and what

The box mentions some game but I can't find out anything about the rules or if it's an additional product.





I'm not talking about a computer game, rather something you'd play with the actual figures and their little dials with numbers 1-5 and a skull which I assumes means you're dead.



I suppose you're talking about the Glatorians. In the back of the instruction manual, there are the rules for the game. You need two figures and two canisters to play, though. The dial is your "life counter" If the little spike ball hits your canister, you lose 1 point. If the ball hits your character, you lose 2 points. You move the dial 1 or 2 places depending on where the ball hit. When the dial reaches the skull, it's game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment