Fun Toys

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Should kids be allowed to own bb or air soft guns.?

I had to do a slideshow for my 7th grade class and decided to show my airsoft collection, but the principle saw it and gave my parents a call to tell them i was using dangerous weapons and that i should be above 18 to own them. I couldnt help but think that they are toys and society for some reason now generally frowns upon them. back in the fiftys everyone owned one and it was okay. Do you think my school was overreacting.P.S. they made me do a new slide show on my vacation.



You're an idiot for bringing them in, no offense. I think since there airsoft there safe but you're principle is probably some idiot, an airsoft gun isnt dangerous and, it doesn't even hurt when you get hit. I have a paintball gun and that actually hurts at least.




I do not think that children should own guns. I think that these day kids do not have enough respect, maturity or responsibility to own a weapons. Some one could get hurt there are enough weapons out there in the hands of immature people, why place them in the hands of children.




depends how old you are i say 12 and under should not


and 13 and up can

1 comment:

  1. I was on firing range and shooting from airsoft AK-74U, 65% hits, and I was 10. It's rather an issue of distinguishing sport from terrorism, competition from violence.

    ReplyDelete