Fun Toys

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What woul be a great going away gift for my friend?

My best friend and I promised each other we would buy great gifts for each other before we go off to college. She has already bought me a pillow pet unicorn and i want to find something equally rediculous. Any suggestions?
A friend of mine once got a bra with an iron on photo of Taylor Lautner and Brad Pitt on it. We thought it was hilarious. So maybe you could make something like that. Have fun and good luck!
How about something you got for free but looked like you spent a lot of money on her? I routinely give beauty baskets/boxes, usually boxes as I don

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice collections/information of toy building kits. I have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like kids building toys, kids building kit, kids toys on line and many more...

    ReplyDelete